The robotic is built by high-strength laser-cut Lexan structural construal components, black anodized aluminum servo motor brackets and custom injection molded components. 8 x HS-645MG, 3 x HS-475HB, and 3 x HS-422 servos are used to drive the robot's motion.
Heavy duty polypropylene and rubber tracks with durable ABS molded sprockets offer the robot an excellent traction. Two 12vdc 50:1 gear head motors and the Sabertooth 2 x 5 motor controllers are also included.
A powerful PC based software Lynxmotion Sequencer Program is a Windows program for controlling Johnny 5 robot with our SSC-32 servo controller. It allows you to control the arm from a PC through the included DB9 cable or using a bluetooth modem for wireless PC control.
The powerful Lynxmotion Sequencer Program based on PC is included with the kit. A DB9 Serial Data Cable is included also.
The robot is compatible with the following batteries and chargers.
• NiMH Quick Connect (mates to battery) (BATC-01)
• Battery Connector with Switch (WH-01)
Batteries & Chargers
• 6.0 Volt Ni-MH 2800mAh Battery Pack (BAT-05)
• 2.4 - 7.2vdc Universal Smart Charger (USC-01)
Sabertooth and Motors
• 12 Volt Ni-MH 1600mAh Battery Pack (BAT-01)
• 7.2 - 12vdc Universal Smart Charger (USC-02)